Friday, May 06, 2011

happy mother's day

Wishing all of you the HAPPIEST of Mother's Day Weekends (yes, I claim the entire weekend, not just the one day we are given!!).



For me, motherhood is an amazing roller coaster ride of emotions. There are high highs and low lows. 

There are smiles & laughter & tears & heartache & that's all just in one day :-)

There are some days when I feel like I simply can not get up and do it all over again, and then there are days when time flies by so quickly that I wish I could bottle it up and save it for later.

Motherhood is definitely not easy......it takes prayer and grace and faith and for me at least, it really does take a village.  But, I am so very thankful that these 2 amazing little people call me "Mama." 

I pray that this weekend, we will all take the time to celebrate mothers every where. Happy Mother's Day!!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails