Tuesday, May 24, 2011

life through my lens

I have been in a bit of a "big camera" rut lately. I just haven't felt like lugging the big one around, and as a result, I have taken a LOT less photos than I normally would. BUT.....lucky for me, my iphone is almost always within arm's reach, so with the help of a few apps, I have managed to get a few shots I might not otherwise have gotten.

my sweet boy & I at his school's Mother's Day breakfast
(horrible photo of me, but it's the only one I have)

making pizzas with the cousins

3 trips to the dentist & still no cavities!!

date night to watch the Mavs win!

bringing gifts to his teachers on the last day of MDO

"School's Out for Summer!!"

Teacher Appreciation gift for an amazing teacher!!

field trip to the gentle zoo

an impromptu run through the water park

our first visit from the tooth fairy

donuts in the park on a Saturday morning

and a little swingin' to round out the weekend

Obviously I could have gotten much better "quality" photos with my DSLR, but the important thing is that I captured the memory......forever, and because of that, these moments will never be forgotten.

3 comments:

Krysta said...

I love those shots. I agree about carrying around the big camera...love the photos but it's a huge pain at times. I use Hipstamatic. What app do you use?

hapi said...

Hi Kristy, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Hemraj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails