Sunday, January 16, 2011

sunday afternoon

1. OK, first of all.....please ignore the state of my blog right now. I started playing around with the design this week and realized very quickly that html code is NOT my friend. That's the bad news. The good news is that I am now in the process of having my little blog re-designed, and I am giddy with excitement about all the changes that are taking place!

2. And because I was so excited about re-designing my blog, I have decided to do a little "re-design" of our house as well. As we speak, the hubby is moving things from one room to another (while I sit back and tell him to be quiet or he will wake Grant from his nap). Here's the plan: The guest room will now become Sienna's room. Sienna's room will now become my studio/reading room (doesn't that sound lovely!!). And the play room will now become an actual play room......without all of my scrapbooking lovelies taking up most of the real estate.

3. Have I ever told you that one of the things on my bucket list is to go to Vermont? When Johnny and I first got married, we had big plans to go there for our one year anniversary, but alas, on our one year anniversary, I found myself pregnant with our first child, so the hubby gave me a Vermont guidebook and an IOU and promised we would go very soon.........seven years later, and we still haven't been!! So I've decided that the only way he can make it up to me is to figure out a way for us to win this year's HGTV Dream Home.......here's some eye candy for you:






I mean seriously people, I could get used to living like that!! A girl can dream right :)

Have a great weekend, and look for a post this week all about how I'm approaching Project Life this year. xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails