Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW

Snow in Texas for the second year in a row......the kids are going to start expecting this :)

my sweet boy was much better outfitted this year = he didn't have to wear his sister's pink rain boots

his favorite activity was throwing snow balls at his mama


she had a blast & would have stayed out all day long if we had let her

YUM!!

i took this photo right as the snow was beginning to fall....she had been waiting all morning & was so excited when it finally started coming down (love the 2 different gloves!!)

As I was cruising around a few of my favorite blogs this morning, I came across this quote, and it stopped me in my tracks:

"the experiences you create are the moments that define you."---seth godin

Oh how I believe that to be true!

1 comment:

Krysta said...

I love that quote! You got a ton of snow. It's pretty chilly here too, but no snow...yet. Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails