Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween and the Cheeky Kitchen

I am in total Fall/Halloween mode! Yesterday, I went into TJMax on a whim, and left there with 3 shirts for me, a pair of tights for Sienna, and several glittery little Halloween pretties that I just had to have. Then, Grant and I made our way over to Target where I proceeded to purchase 2 new pillows for the couch, and a couple more Halloween goodies. So now, "Decorate the house for Halloween" has been placed at the top of my to-do list (photos to come).

I also came across this blog over the weekend, and decided that I will be making these for the kids (and their daddy) in the very near future!!


and when I finish with those.....I may just have to make these:


I can not get over the talent of this woman!! I don't even like to cook (although I do love to bake), but she makes me want to get in the kitchen and whip something up pronto......and take beautiful photographs in the process!! There is nothing that inspires me more than a well-designed blog with amazing photography and smart writing.....well done Cheeky Kitchen!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails