Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ten on tuesday


1. Busy editing back to school photos and gathering supplies for "School of Life" albums for Grant and Sienna. Just bought a bunch of digital goodness from House of 3 to pretty up some of my fav photos!!


2. The hubby and I took a little get-away trip to Austin this past weekend to celebrate our 6th anniversary, and it was definitely one of our best trips to date! We relaxed by the pool, got a massage, went shopping, ate like kings and just enjoyed each other's company.....we needed it, and we are so blessed to have people in our life who can help out with the kiddos while we are away!

3. Watched a little bit of "Dancing with the Stars" last night and was pleasantly surprised by Bristol Palin. Can not wait for Grey's Anatomy on Thursday!

4. Saw this idea over here and immediately started my own facebook/photo/gratitude list. It's a simple way of being mindful every single day of how much I have to be grateful for. All you have to do is snap a photo each day of something that you are grateful for, upload it to facebook and share it with all of your friends and family. Try it!!


5. These boots were my anniversary gift from the hubby......love!!

6. I am taking an online class over at decor8, and I am totally and completely and amazingly inspired!

7. I am so doing this in my next house!! When I saw this, my mouth literally fell open.....this is a little niche in Becky Higgins' kitchen where she put in 2 small televisions that constantly rotate their family photos. Right now, they have all of their Fall family photos on rotation........be still my heart!! I am inspired by everything she does, but this just takes it to a new level :)



8. I started pulling out the fall decor yesterday. The wreaths are hung on the front door, our friendly little "Welcome" scarecrow is on the porch, 2 white ceramic pumpkins are on the mantel, and I started burning my pumpkin roll Scentcy = heavenly!

9. I am ready to start scrapbooking with all of this loveliness:


10. This time of year makes me happy. I feel inspired, ready to create, ready to simplify our home, clear out the clutter, make way for new dreams to come true........



1 comment:

Kelli said...

I can't wait for Grey's either. I'm trying to remember why Christina and Meredith are mad at one another. Um, those boots are SO cute. Love all of the ideas that you have floating around too. Have fun with your scrapbook materials...I just went to a crop the other night and it was a ton of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails