Friday, June 25, 2010

a few Summer favorites

This Summer, in addition to making memories with the kids and going through our Summer List of activities, I have been focusing on my photography: bringing my camera with me wherever we go, paying attention to lighting, changing my settings, practicing, practicing and then practicing some more. Of course, I have a million snapshots that I absolutely LOVE which are technically pretty awful, but today I took some time to look through some shots from the past few weeks, and I pulled out a few that really sing to me :)

Sienna enjoying our neighborhood Crawfish Boil

A Father's Day smooch

Sweet Boy with GagGa in the background

Jello-Jiggler love

1 comment:

Erin said...

Beautiful! The pictures and the kids. You're a great photographer Kristy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails