Wednesday, January 20, 2010

i love this stuff


I must confess, I have a love-hate relationship with Martha Stewart. In some ways, I find her very inspiring, in others....just plain intimidating!! I am, however, totally smitten with one of the women on her team. Darcy Miller is the head-wedding lady at Martha, but the reason I find her so inspiring is because of the way she has chosen to document her family's journey. She is a "scrapbooker" in the non-cutesy, cheesy sense. She is super-talented, creative and classy (she created a 50 pound wedding scrapbook that is unbelievable, and I spent at least 30 minutes yesterday looking at all the shadow boxes she created here). To be honest, I had sort of forgotten about Darcy Miller for awhile, but thanks to one of my favorite blogs, I was reminded of her greatness all over again.

This is the stuff that inspires me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails