Tuesday, June 09, 2009

status update

So....this will be a post with no photos. Why?? Because after my third trip to the Apple store today & a new hard drive on my laptop (which is less than a year old I might add), they tell me that my back up hard drive is "corrupted," and they may not be able to retrieve any of the photos in my iphoto library!! I am trying not to freak out, and instead, to put my energy into praying that they will be able to save at least some of my photos.
I am extremely frustrated, because I thought I was doing the right thing by backing up to an external hard drive.....but it never occurred to me that the back up would be corrupted. Lesson learned: have at least 2 back ups!!


1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

bless your heart :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails