Thursday, June 11, 2009

oldies but goodies
















































































After my photo scare, I have been looking back over some old pictures and feeling so grateful for this technology that allows us to freeze time........to capture memories that would otherwise be experienced and forgotten.
I was lucky enough yesterday to have over 15,000 photos recovered that would otherwise have gone to photo heaven....so my new system will be to back-up everything to an external hard drive, burn all photos to DVD, AND upload all of my photos to Shutterfly. It is a tedious process, but really so very worth it!!!

In other news, I found this new (to me) blog yesterday and thought I would share it with you. Go here to be inspired!! It is full of great ideas on encouraging your kiddos to write, to draw, to create....I love this stuff :)




1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

cute pics and what a neat blog! Adding it to my favs now!! SO glad they saved all your pictures , I would have died..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails