Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mama's Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!! 

My day started out with a sweet handmade card from my husband (he made a collage out of some of our recent beach photos) as well as some fresh cut flowers from our "garden" and a brand spankin' new orange bicycle with a 2-seater cart to pull the kiddos!! We had such a great time riding bikes in Florida, and I resolved to do more of it once we got back home....now I am all set :)
Then, we headed to breakfast at The Ritz, made a quick trip to our favorite little park (the same park where Johnny asked me to marry him, and where we take photos on almost every important occasion, including my very first Mother's Day), browsed around the bookstore and then hung out with the rest of our family at my grandparent's house. It was a lovely, quiet, sweet day filled with the people I love most in the world. I am so very grateful!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails