Tuesday, May 26, 2009

grateful

Today, I am reflecting on the Holiday weekend, and feeling so very grateful for good friends and family, for sandboxes and swimming pools, for sunshine, and for the rain to cool things off a bit. I am grateful that my kiddos got to spend time this weekend playing with their cousins....eating hotdogs, watching movies, laughing, playing......going full force from sun-up to sun-down. I am so grateful that we have a home where our friends can come and just relax and hang out. I am grateful that we live in a neighborhood with great neighbors (neighbors that we enjoy hanging out with, that don't mind babysitting our kiddos every now and then, and who have boyfriends that will paint our picnic table and chairs). I am grateful for long talks with a dear friend on our back patio (and for bug spray when the mosquitos made their appearance). I am grateful that I have a husband who likes to roast marshmallows and watch The Bachelorette with me :) 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails