Monday, February 23, 2009

Project 365


I am home sick today....feeling yucky all over, fever, coughing, aching, the works!! I have been trying to read or watch tv or sleep, but mostly, I have just been laying in bed praying for this to end soon :)
I was able to figure out how to add a Flickr slideshow to my sidebar, and I have added all the photos that I am including in my Project 365 Album this year (taking at least 1 photo every day during 2009)....hope you enjoy getting a little glimpse into our daily life.
The photo above is definitely one I will be adding to our album....this is Sienna on Valentine's Day....we went to the park and she got the biggest kick out of feeding the ducks. This picture makes me smile...such a great reminder of how children are able to find such joy in the little things!!

1 comment:

dragonflydreamer said...

I am doing Project 365 as well, but my son's illness and financial woes have caused me to miss some days and I have fallen behind posting. I'm glad I stopped by because I really need to be more committed and not give up because I won't have a perfect 365. Feel better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails