Wednesday, February 18, 2009

progress


I am making some serious progress on my list from yesterday.....something about writing things down that just makes them so much more "real."
I am on my way to my very first knitting class this morning, and I am so excited!! I have tried knitting once before, and it was a total disaster.....so I have no delusions about this being an easy task for me, but I am just proud of myself for finally doing something I have wanted to do for so very long.
I also went to Barnes and Noble yesterday and picked up "Things Good Mothers Know." I started it last night after the kiddos went to bed and I have already piked up so many wonderful insights.....a couple which came in very handy as I tried to keep things in perspective this morning when Sienna woke me up at 3:15 am and wanted to get in bed with us!! SO today, as I am walking around with serious bags under my eyes, I am trying to be mindful of all of my blessings and to focus on the world of possibilities before me........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails