Monday, November 17, 2008

today I am grateful for.....






1. My hubby is home from Alabama safe and sound
2. Having someone that helps me take care of my children
3. Grant's laugh....there is NOTHING like it
4. Sienna's tea parties
5. Hearing Johnny go in to wake Sienna up this morning (after being gone for 3 days) and hearing her say "Hi Daddy, I missed you so much!!!"
6. Scrapbooking at church with friends
7. Beautiful weather in the middle of November
8. Reading great magazines and getting excited about decorating for Christmas this year
9. Discovering how much money I can save using coupons (I know, I'm a little late to this game)
10. The world of blogging......I have said it before, but I really do enjoy checking in on my favorite blogs and always walking away inspired

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I found your blog through Wendy's and I'm so glad I did b/c you are an amazing writer. I really enjoyed the posts you wrote during the election. Although we didn't vote for the same person, your thoughts in writing really allowed me to see things from a different perspective and for that I'm thankful. On another note, your children are precious and I know you'll enjoy using your new camera to capture those sweet moments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails