Thursday, October 09, 2008

on music




Don't you just love the sisterly love in these photos :)
We have been having many "photo shoots" in our front yard the past few days......assignments for my photography class.

Here is the music we have been into lately:
"Yellow" by Coldplay---if I had to choose one song that I wish I would have written this would be it......my favorite color and probably my favorite song of all time
Sienna is still obsessed with Brooke White and Jason Castro, so we are constantly listening to "Hallelujah" and "Jolene"......Brooke White also has an AMAZING cut of "Yellow" which we all love!!
Other family favorites: "Movin' Out" by Billy Joel, "Shake your Body" by the Backyardigans, "Awesome God" (not sure the name of the kids' choir), "Baby I love You" by Aretha Franklin, ANYTHING by the Dave Matthews Band or the Dixie Chicks, "Shackles (Praise You)" by Mary Mary, "Everything" by Michael Buble

1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

love the display of sisterly love!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails