Thursday, June 12, 2008

summer






What I am LOVING right now:

our new blue and white cushions for the patio furniture...so fresh!

putting the kiddos to bed at night and sitting on the patio with a great book

looking out our kitchen window and seeing the rose bushes in bloom

swimming in the pool on the weekends

eating popcicles with Sienna

serving lemonade or iced tea with dinner each night


What I am planning for the rest of the Summer:

finishing all 3 of the new books I just purchased at Target (so I can start on the stack I just ordered from Amazon)

getting in the hot tub at night after the kiddos go to sleep

having dinner with friends for Johnny's B-day

having the family over for a cook-out on Sunday

starting a new Bible Study at church

planning our vacation for this Winter

taking tons of photographs (and watching the DVD I ordered on Photoshop tips)

finalizing my decision on our new living room furniture

2 comments:

becky said...

great list! i want to see a photo of the patio cushions!

The Prosper Russells said...

sweet pics!! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails