Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day


Today is the day we celebrate LOVE and I feel so blessed to have an abundance of love in my life right now!! I still can't quite believe that I am the mother of 2 little ones. I am still in that phase of just staring at my little boy while he is sleeping and just being in awe that he is finally here and a part of our little family. That is not to say that it has been easy.......the lack of sleep is much harder when you have a 2 year-old who doesn't stop for anything and being at home by myself with both of them is definitely going to take some getting used to. I cried when Johnny came home from work last night and it felt good to just let out some of the stress. I know things will be better when we get into somewhat of a schedule and of course, when we all start sleeping again. BUT today I am just celebrating the love that fills our home: the laundry, the dishes, the crayons, the dirty diapers, the little bits of play-dough I keep finding everywhere, it is all evidence of a home that is filled with life and love and I am beyond grateful for this blessing!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails