Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'm back....




Having your wisdom teeth taken out (all 4) at age 30 is not something I would suggest for anyone interested....... All in all, I would say I have recovered pretty well, but I am so very glad to have that little surgery behind me!!

My tooth was aching all during Easter weekend and after talking with the oral surgeon, he decided that I needed to have them out the Wed. after Easter----exactly 2 years later to the day that I had cancelled the surgery b/c I found out the night before it was scheduled that I was pregnant with my little girl :) So this time there was no excuse and now they are out and I do not miss them one little bit!!

Easter was sweet despite my aches and pains. Sienna actually understood this year that she was supposed to find the eggs and then put them in her basket. I loved walking around with her and helping her spot the eggs while Daddy got it all on video. We don't get much on video b/c we usually forget the camera or the battery is dead, so I am glad that everything was going in the right direction for that moment...

Of course she was interested in what the Easter Bunny had left in her basket for about 10 seconds and then she had moved on to more important things, but the cutest thing was dressing her up in the little bunny suit I found at Target and bringing her down on Easter morning for all the family to see our little Easter bunny---very cute until she fell backwards with nothing to break her fall!! She was not a happy little bunny :)

So this week has been all about getting back into the swing of things.... I signed Sienna up for preschool in the Fall and after feeling a tad guilty about it, we had a speaker at our MOPs meeting who has been a teacher for 15+ years and she spoke about how to get your kids ready for kindergarten (scary to even be thinking about that right now).....her take was that from what she had observed, kids who had gone to a MOther's Day Out program a couple days a week were better prepared for school both socially and academically----so that made me feel a little better.....

I am way behind on my Year To Remember class---haven't even started on my April LO, our Party Notebook or plannning a party at all for that matter. I have such grand plan for my Book Exchange party, but I just can't seem to get it off the ground. I have all these great ideas and I haven't taken the first step of getting invitations ready or setting a date.. What is my problem??

I got a couple good books in the mail from amazon.com today, so maybe this weekend I will get in some good ole' scrappin and reading time......

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails