Wednesday, March 14, 2007

in the studio


Here's my Inspiration board today. I just bought the "Spring" banner from Target and decided it would look great on my board---it's right in front of my scrapbook table, so I can look up at it and remember to be grateful for this season. I also hung the little birds I ordered from Teresa McFayden on the bottom---I absolutely LOVE them and couldn't find the perfect place for them yet, so for now they will hang right where I can be inspired by them.....
It has been a really great mail week for me!! First I got my Jenni Bowlin and Cocoa Daisy kits and then today I got my kit from Poppy Ink. I have only dug into Jenni's kit and I must say I am loving it---I love the blue and black combination and she just has the best eye for combining elements! I totally scraplifted a couple of the LOs today and I am really satisfied with them.

The journaling on the first LO reads: "you have a mutual love and curiosity for each other"
The second LO is of my brother and his son right before my brother passed away last year. Needless to say, it has been terribly difficult for me to do any LOs about him just yet, but for some reason I found the strength today and I am glad I did.....
I have been on a real creative high the last 2 days for some reason....I just decided to dive in and get some things actually completed instead of reading yet another idea book :) I have really enjoyed myself and it feels good to put my stash to use rather than letting it pile up in a basket...

The "Blessings" LO is my March LO for Heidi's Big picture class and the little collage is from a kit I got from Rebecca Sower---I used my Mom's wedding picture and I really love how it turned out....

Hope everyone is having as wonderful weather as we are---so very beautiful and inspiring!

1 comment:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hello & thank you for stopping by my blog. I love meeting fellow crafters.
I really admire your mood board. It fills me with happy thoughts, which is my word for 2007, thanks to Ali Edwards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails