Sunday, March 11, 2007

Spring Forward


So today we arrived at church in our Sunday best and we were even about 20 minutes early (which NEVER happens).....as we were pulling into the parking lot, I noticed that there were no other cars pulling in and the parking lot was already full.....oops, we forgot to Spring forward. I never thought I would be one of those people that forgets that----chalk it up to Mommy Brain!!

So instead we ran by Lowes to get a grill cover and then to the gorcery store for some fried chicken. The up side is that I picked up Romanctic Homes and Home Companion at Lowes :) So now we are back home, Sienna is napping and the pol is heating up! We haven't used the new pool yet and since it is supposed to reach 80+ here today, we thought we would heat it up and break it in..... I am really enjoying this beautiful weather and trying hard to remind myself to slow down and soak it all in..

This week I am on a search for my Happy Mail present to send out (the theme is Green and the Letter B) I want to find something really creative and beautiful. This has really been a fun little game and I hope everyone that's participating is having fun and getting to know some great women in this amazing community of crafters......
O and I know the picture above has nothing to do with my post, but I thought it was a cute one of Sienna and her cousin Kaleb at the Aquarium the other day :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails