Tuesday, March 27, 2007

crafting


I have been doing a little crafting the last couple days and thought I would share.... The little "Family" house I did yesterday after seeing a similar idea on Jennifer Stewart's blog. I thought hers looked so cute and I had such fun making it---I thought these would make great gifts too (I got the house shadow box at Michaels)! I used a bunch og supplies from Jenni Bowlin's March kit.......
And here are some of the cards I have been working on for Emily's card challenges. I love these challenges b/c I can do them fairly quickly and they force me to be creative in a small space and to answer the prompts honestly---so fun!!


I hope you are seeing signs of Spring wherever you are. After a gloomy start to the day, it has turned out to be beautiful here---the birds are singing outside my window and our front and back yards look so beatuiful after Johnny planted flowers this weekend. I love looking out back and seeing our pots just brimming with color!! I really want to dive into gardening more this Spring and Summer---I have a bit of a brown thumb, but maybe practice will make perfect???

9 comments:

Marjolein said...

I love your little family house!! And your cards..... great!!!!!!

Lis said...

Fantastic cards and the house is gorgeous!

Jenny said...

Love your cards!

I took a class with Jennifer Stewart and made that little house. It was so much fun and I love my little house. Your's is great! Where did you get the little house?

Je@net said...

Love your cards and what a great Familyhouse!!!!!

jess said...

your cards are great!

Heather said...

Beautiful cards. The colors all work together so wonderfully!

valerie said...

lovley cards nice and bright and cheerful

Paula said...

Fabulous cards & I am so in love with your house!! Love the way you have chosen to embellish it & the great papers you have chosen, top notch!!

dragonflydreamer said...

I love your little family house also. This is the first time I have ever seen one. It's so sweet. Your cards are great. You are a very talented woman.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails