Monday, February 12, 2007

Creative Manifesto

So I have been thinking about Ali's Challenge
this past week, and what I would say is my "Creative Manifesto"..... I really wanted it to be short and sweet--something that I could remind myself of when I get stuck in a rut or want to beat myself up with feelings of inadequacy. I wanted it to speak to me and get to the heart of how I feel about the creative process. So here it goes........

Kristy's Creative Manifesto:
Enjoy the process
Let go of comparisons and creative envy
Seek inspiration everywhere
Document the Daily
Embrace your Uniqueness
Be ever Grateful

3 comments:

Lindsey Loo said...

Kristy!!
Thank you so much!! I got my package today! I loved it! Can you tell me what you do with those pretty beads? I love them and I need ideas on what to do for them!

Paula said...

Very good words. Consise, to the point, but more importantly things we can all identify with.

Liz Ness said...

This is a great manifesto -- so honest and personal. I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails