Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Preschool


Well, today was the BIG day for our sweet little boy. He woke up with a big smile on his face, jumped out of Mommy & Daddy's bed (he snuck in there at some point last night & I didn't notice until about 5:00am), put on his new uniform, grabbed a quick breakfast, and headed to his very first day of Preschool.

And I must say, he was a very good sport, and didn't complain AT ALL during our mini-first-day-of-school-photo-shoot!






Once we arrived at his classroom, the nerves started to get to him just a bit, but the meltdown was quick and relatively painless. Daddy was able to get him to hang up his backpack, and put away his nap mat, and then I could tell it was time for us to make our get-away.




He still looked a bit nervous when we left, and there were definitely no smiles for Mama's camera, but I just know he is going to have a wonderful first day!

LOVE YOU BUDDY!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh my gosh, Kristy...he is so handsome and the pictures are wonderful! I need to hire you to come to our house Monday morning. Hope his first day went well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails