Friday, August 12, 2011

good stuff

A few things sparking my interest on this lovely Friday afternoon:

(1) I am planning on ordering 2 of these little beauties to store school work, certificates, cards, etc... for each of my kiddos this year. Now, if I could only decide which photo I want to use????


2. I've mentioned my love of the Instagram App before, and I recently got a big batch of photos in the mail from Postal Pix, so I'm thinking I need to do something like this ASAP:


(3) With the end of Summer looming & the start of the school year just around the corner, my mind is spinning with thoughts of lists, routines, schedules, work/family balance.......I came across this online "class" a few days ago, and I think it might be just the thing I'm needing to start the school year off on the right track!


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. We will be celebrating a special birthday, enjoying Supper Club with sweet friends, school shopping, and soaking up our last Summer weekend together before our littlest one starts pre-school next week. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails