Friday, July 29, 2011

Week in the Life - Wed. & Thurs.

Wednesday was all about work, running errands & crossing things off my list. But there were also some wonderful moments along the way.....an impromptu lunch with my hubby at a new restaurant, sitting on our bed with the kiddos and giving each other "makeovers," finishing a great book ("What Alice Forgot").



On Thursday, I fell off the bandwagon a bit & only took about 6 photos for the day. One thing I have noticed is that if I don't start strong in the mornings (taking photos before I leave for work), I usually end up with very few photos for the day.

I am still so very grateful for this process. It forces me to find beauty in the mundane, to celebrate our life even when I feel like pulling my hair out, to capture what our life really looks like & to be grateful for every single minute.


* lots of performing in front of the big mirror
* a clean room
* trip to the vet
* a new haircut (so very handsome)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails