Wednesday, April 20, 2011

my little man

Oh how I love this little boy! He is stubborn and hot-tempered and runs around like a little monkey morning, noon and night, but he is also the sweetest thing you will ever meet, and I am so very happy that he calls me "Mama."

 he is rockin' his new hair cut






Things I Want to Remember About this Easter Egg Hunt:
1. How excited he was to fill up his carton with exactly 12 eggs
2. How much he enjoyed sitting with me afterwards and looking through each egg multiple times
3. How he cracked up laughing when he found a pink chocolate bunny inside one of his eggs
4. How much he loved the football and baseball eggs
5. How he lined up with his class when the hunt was over to go to music class, and how he kept looking back to see if I was still there, and then smiling when he saw me and blowing me kisses

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails