Monday, March 07, 2011

Layla

My defenses must have been unusually low yesterday, because somehow, I ended up allowing the cutest little fur ball to join our family. Her name is Layla Rose (or Layla Sparkles depending on the hour), and she has managed to up the chaos factor in our little house in a matter of hours......although, I must admit, she has upped the cuteness factor as well!

Of course the kiddos are over the moon excited, which makes the 12am, 2am, 3:45am and 5am wake up calls I received this morning (almost) worth it. I am nervous and exited about this little addition to our family, and I am trying my best to simply RELAX, to ENJOY this sweet puppy time while it lasts, and to capture the chaos as it unfolds.






1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

awe!!! she's CUTE!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails