Monday, March 14, 2011

down on the farm

Yesterday, we decided to kick off Spring Break with a day trip to our friend's farm about an hour from our house. It was so nice to get out of our comfort zone and do things we normally don't get the chance to do: ride four wheelers, feed the donkeys, shoot clay pigeons (daddy), and get up close and personal with the cows. The kids had an absolute blast, and I was reminded once again how important it is for them to just get outside and PLAY! It is now officially on my Wish List to have a little piece of land somewhere not too far from home with a tiny cottage, a pond and plenty of room to roam and explore.









p.s. I know these photos are all over the board editing-wise......I had some time this morning, so I was playing around with a few things in photoshop, and I decided to try out a few "effects" on this batch of photos.....hope you don't mind :-)
,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails