Tuesday, November 09, 2010

2 on Tuesday

1. I am going home today to make a Christmas binder......a central place for storing recipe ideas, decorating ideas, traditions, shopping lists, receipts, etc... All you need is a simple 3-ring binder, some page protectors and a few tabs to keep the categories separated. I love the idea of having all things related to Christmas in one location!


2. I was so excited when I clicked on one of my very favorite blogs this morning, and saw that I had won the little giveaway contest I entered yesterday!! Go here and check out what I won.....so very excited!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Ha! I saw the same binder today and studied it for a little while. I must put one together too. Congrats on the win...isn't it fun?!

Krysta said...

I have a binder just like that! I have had it for years and it has been a lifesaver every Christmas. You will LOVE having one!

Erin said...

Congrats on the giveaway win! It's so fun, isn't it!? I loved Marta's binder too. Such a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails