Monday, February 08, 2010

loving.....

So many things to be inspired by this week!!

1. I love everything she does, but how cute is this little Valentine set-up in her living room!! I am making a trip to Costo today, and I will definitely be putting coffee filters in my buggy....those garlands are so cute and so easy = the perfect project!


2. I am definitely going to try and make some of these fabric flowers like the girls over at House of 3. I think I even have everything on hand, so no need to make a trip to Michael's or Hobby Lobby :)
Last week, I made a couple headbands for Sienna, and I am thinking these little rolled fabric flowers would be really cute as a clip or on top of a headband.....loving the feathers!!

3. I am also loving Ali's heart-punch collage!! Sienna and I made one like this a year or so ago using the Martha Stewart butterfly punch.......guess it's time to add to our collection!!

4. So excited about my photography class that starts today! If I can learn to take pictures that are even half as wonderful as hers, I will be in heaven!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails