Wednesday, December 09, 2009

more merry




Since my last post was such a downer, I thought I would re-focus my attention on all the wonderful blessings this December has brought my way so far:
(1) I LOVE the cold weather....I will take a bitter cold, windy day over a sweltering hot Summer day every single time!!
(2) There is something so magical about our house at night with the tree lit and a fire burning in the fireplace
(3) Elf on the Shelf.....a great new tradition we added to our family this year, and "George" is working like a charm :)
(4) Seeing my kiddos dig into the basket of Christmas books almost every night
(5) Santa Buddies = such a cute movie and one that I don't mind watching with Sienna
(6) Creating a meaningful gift for my family that I really hope they are going to cherish
(7) I look forward to checking the mail every afternoon and seeing the Christmas cards that have arrived....this is one of my very favorite parts of the season
(8) Singing Christmas carols in church
(9) Going to look at Christmas lights......they are absolutely magical to Sienna this year!
(10) Reading books with Grant and having him point out baby Jesus

1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

love love love how you have all your family cards hanging above the fireplace!! I recognize them all!! What a fun idea!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails