Monday, October 12, 2009

thoughts

Have I mentioned that I love the cooler weather!! We went to church Sunday morning and I loved wearing a dress with tights and tall boots.....my favorite fashion combination :) Now, if we could just get rid of the dreary rain and bring on some sunshine!!
My mind is a jumbled mess today, so I think I will make a list = that always makes me feel better!!
1. I am really enjoying being a Cubbie leader.....sometimes I dread having to get out on Sunday evenings, but I always feel great each time we go!!
2. I was completely amazed that some people were actually complaining about President Obama receiving the Nobel Peace Prize! I mean really, complaining about where he takes his wife on a date, complaining about showing up to try & bring the Olympic games to Chicago, complaining about Michelle's attire.......Ridiculous!!
3. I finished reading "Sheperding your Child's Heart".......it made me feel like a bad mama!!
4. I really wish we had a bookstore in this town!!
5. We had a great time as a family on Saturday morning....we took the kiddos to a park in Dallas and they LOVED running wild.....I really wish we had a great park near our home!!
6. I still haven't figured out what my kids are going to be for Halloween.
7. My husband and I have been saying that we are going to go to New England in the Fall to see the leaves change.....we've been saying it for nine years!!
8. I am going to Bath & Body Works today to get a new candle thanks to Heidi's suggestion :)
9. I have totally fallen off the wagon on my Project 365 album.....I have been really bad about taking a photo a day....
10. When my little boy woke up from his nap yesterday (at about 3:00 pm), I walked into his room and he was sitting up in his crib, leaning against the back like he was just waiting patiently for me to come in, and when I walked in he said "Good Morning Mama!!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails