Monday, October 26, 2009

fun-filled weekend

OK, this photo cracks me up!!! This weekend, we went to the Fall Festival at our church, and my daughter insisted on going down this huge slide......I was a little worried when I saw her flying down it, but she popped up at the bottom and immediately said "I wanna do it again, mama!!!" She is quite a brave little girl :)



We had a great time playing games, riding rides, sitting in the big fire truck, eating lots of candy and just being together.  Daddy was out of town, so the kids had a great time hanging out with their cousins and grandparents.

On Sunday, the kiddos had a great time carving pumpkins, eating cupcakes, and running wild with their cousins during the Cowboy game. It was a beautiful weekend, beautiful weather and a great reminder of how blessed we are to live so close to our family.

I love this photos......the hubby and I rarely have photos of just the 2 of us, so when we do, I cherish them :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails