Friday, August 07, 2009

a list




This week, I have been:
* gently reminding myself to count my blessings as I am falling asleep each night rather than beating myself up about all the ways I failed that day ("I should have done this, I could have done that, I wasn't as patient as I should have been, etc...")

* crying each time I watch the coverage of Bill Clinton's rescue mission of the 2 reporters captured in Korea......I know, I know, Bill Clinton is a polarizing figure......I loved him then, I love him now....what can I say??  :)

* looking back at old photo albums and scrapbooks and thinking that all the time I have spent working on these albums has been time very well spent!!

* enjoying the fact that there are absolutely NO shows on television right now that I am very interested in.......going to bed each night with a great book

* looking forward to the last fews days of Summer......I LOVE a new school year: new clothes, pencils, notebooks, crayons = a fresh start

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails