Wednesday, July 01, 2009

"the days are long but the years are short"




I have held this quote close to my heart the last few weeks. Grant is at an age that can be, how can I say this gently???? trying at times. He doesn't yet have the vocabulary to tell me what he wants, so there is a lot of pointing and grunting....yet when he wants something, he wants it RIGHT NOW!!! He is also so not into sharing anything with his sister, and if she is bold enough to actually take something away from him that he is playing with, a meltdown ensues that could surely wake the dead :)
Yet when I pulled up these photos from just one year ago, I had to catch my breath. I can't get over how teen tiny they look!! So much has changed about them in just one little year, so I continue to remind myself that "the days are long, but the years are short!!!"



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails