Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day




Lots to do today.....I am getting a pedicure later, buying our favorite snacks for the road trip and then going home to get everyone packed and ready to head to the beach!! I am so excited about this trip, and I am desperately trying not to let my usual fears and anxieties get in the way......will the car ride be miserable? will Grant have a hard time sleeping in a new place? will I forget to pack something essential?, etc.... Instead, I am choosing to focus on how blessed we are to have this opportunity to get away from our daily grind and to relax in one of the most beautiful places on earth!!
I am also going to try and squeeze in a little Earth Day talk with Sienna. We talk a lot about turning out lights and recycling and turning the water off when we brush our teeth, etc... but today, I am going to spend just a few minutes talking about this great planet that we live on and how it is our responsibility to take care of it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails