Friday, March 27, 2009

looking forward

Last weekend, we spent a lot of time in the back yard (we are loving our new hammock), but it looks like this weekend, it's going to be in the 50s again.....SO this weekend, I am looking forward to:
1. Curling up with a new book
2. Making a felt project with Sienna I saw online recently...I'll let you know how it turns out
3. Finishing up my Housewarming Book and taking some photos of it
4. Baking some cupcakes with the kiddos
5. Trying to make a tutu for Sienna....I looked online for a tutorial, so we will see how it turns out???

1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

Fun list! I have an e-book for making tutus if the one you have doesn't turn out the way to want - let me know and i will get you a copy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails