Tuesday, March 24, 2009

in-between


I am feeling quite "in-between" lately.......we have unofficially moved into our new office, meaning, we are in the process of moving in our furniture and "setting up shop," but there is still MUCH work to be done. In the meantime, I am slowly trying to figure out this new schedule of mine......learning how to be a part-time working mom :) So far, this has involved:

* a few new "work" shirts from Target
* lots of guilt over going back to work
* organizing files that have been sitting dormant for 3 years
* lots of anxiety over getting back into a field that I have been away from for so long
* feeling proud of myself for successfully setting up my wireless printer
* lots of trips to Office Max, Office Depot, etc....

This is a new chapter in my life, and I am trying very hard to be in the moment, to allow myself to feel excited and nervous and guilty and any other feelings that may come up without judgment!! Here's to new beginnings.......

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I drive by the new office everyday; it's extremely nice and once the dust settles, I think you'll enjoy your new role. The picture of Sienna is incredible; you have a true gift when it comes to taking pictures. Let me know if you ever want to have some practice sessions w/other children...hint, hint!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails