Tuesday, March 17, 2009

happy st. patty's day


1. Remembered to wear green today and had fun explaining to Sienna why we wear green on St. Patty's Day

2. Looking forward to spending time with friends tonight....eating pizza, letting the kids run around and maybe even drinking some green beer :)

3. Inspired by:
My friend's recent list on where she gets some of her daughter's adorable stuff
* Everything they are doing over here
* Heidi Swapp.......I know my husband gets so tired of hearing "Heidi Swapp did this," and "Heidi Swapp did that." I read her blog every single day and I am completely in awe of what she accomplishes in  a 24 hour period!! I try to just let myself be inspired by her and not let her accomplishments begin to make me feel inadequate........she is a dedicated mother and wife, has wonderful friendships, an extremely strong faith, an unbelievable work ethic and yet she still manages to be fun, uplifting, energetic and so very positive. This woman moved her entire family (of 7) to China 18 months ago, and the accounts of her experiences have been nothing but positive....tales of adventure and learning and personal growth. I know it seems silly, because I have only met her briefly one time, yet I count her as one of my biggest inspirations....a woman that I look up to with great respect.

Hope everyone has a "GREEN" day!!!

1 comment:

The Prosper Russells said...

She's a little Lady! Love the Pic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails