Wednesday, February 04, 2009

it's the little things


some "little things" that are making me smile today:
1. having my eyebrows waxed
2. a shiny, clean car (with lemon fragrance)
3. looking forward to watching the new movie I bought today at Target (The Secret Life of Bees)
4. catching up with old friends on Facebook
5. my son's new haircut
6. curling up with my husband on the couch on Monday nights to watch The Bachelor
7. going to a photography class with a good friend
8. discovering a new blog that I really enjoy (www.stephmodo.com)
9. getting a new magazine in the mail
10. crystal bowls filled with Valentine candy on the hutch in our living room

1 comment:

the rockwall hurtados said...

Grant is so cute!! :) I love pic's like this... So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails