Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday dreamin'


Today, I am dreaming of:
1. My very own studio.....a place I could decorate just the way I like, and have photo shoots and book parties and tea parties and wine parties.....a little space all my own
2. A day where both of my children take a nap at the same time :)
3. Taking a trip to New York in the winter....I've been there before, but never in the winter.....I would love to see the tree in Rockefeller Center, the Rockettes perform, and do lots and lots of Christmas shopping
4. Having my house and tree decorated for Christmas, all the Christmas shopping done, the presents beautifully wrapped beneath the tree and sitting in our family room with a cup of hot chocolate, a fire blazing in the fire place and watching a Christmas movie with my hubby
5. A White Christmas

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails