Tuesday, January 08, 2008

only 2 more days (hopefully)


I am crossing my fingers, but hopefully my doctor will give me the "all clear" on Thursday and I will be able to get a few things crossed off my to-do list.... Now that my time here in the bed is coming to an end, it's almost a scary feeling :) Now I know that I will have to tackle a few of the things I have been putting off and it also means that the arrival of our little boy is right around the corner!! I am nervous about getting back into the swing of things baby-wise..... I am nervous about how Sienna is going to handle the transition, I am nervous about the labor and delivery and I am nervous about how we will handle the sleep-deprivation the second time around. But mostly, I am just praying that we have a healthy little baby boy. I can hardly wait for us all to be together.

On another note, I am still trying to decide what my one little word for the year will be this year?? I love the idea (thanks Ali Edwards) of compressing all your goals and aspirations for the year ahead into just one little word to continually focus on throughout the year. My problem is deciding on just one word. Here are my favorites:


Adventure, Appreciate, Balance, Beautify, Blessed, Capable, Capture, Contentment, Delight, Enough, Faith, Gratitude, Grow, Harmony, Healthy, Less, Miracle, Moments, Optimism, Order, Organic, Pause, Prayer, Purpose, Reduce, Relax, Tranquility, Trust, Vitality


All of these words bring different thoughts to my mind and there are so many areas I want to focus on this year.....I definitely need to give it some more thought....mull it over in my mind until one word really stands out.


I think I will tell Johnny about this idea tonight and see what word he comes up with. I think it would be fun to make a little reminder for him of his word and hang it on his bathroom mirror. Maybe when Sienna and Grant get a little older we could even pick a word as a family??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails