Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Almost December????



I can't believe it is almost December already! I also can't believe how together everyone in my neighborhood seems to be----most people have had their lights on the house and their Christmas trees up and decorated for over a week now. It has just always been hard for me to even start thinking about Christmas until Thanksgiving is over and then I always end up feeling behind. This year, I am trying so hard to focus on actually enjoying every moment of the Season. We are getting an artificial tree this year so that I don't have to stress over the lights, and I know the decorating process will be much more enjoyable. The boys are putting up our Christmas lights as we speak, and the mantel is dressed with my Christmas Tree wonderland (I need to take a picture of this soon.....).
I am still stressing over having the neighborhood party here AND hosting Christmas Eve at our house AND having Sienn'a first Birthday party on the 29th!!! But secretly I love it when things are busy and the house is full and life gets just a tad hectic :)
It was 78 here today and it is supposed to snow 1-2 inches tomorrow----I am just looking forward to it actually starting to feel like Holiday weather.
Looking forward to the Christmas Tree lighting this weekend and I want to drive to SantaLand sometime next week. It is the most wonderful time of the year :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails