Thursday, April 20, 2006

My first blog!!


Well, here I am blogging away.......funny since I didn't even know what the term "blog" meant until about 6 months ago :) Now that our little bundle of joy is approaching 4 months, I decided that I want to document our time as a family as well as journal my thoughts, feelings and frustrations in a very 21st century way. So I am letting go of my insecurities (who wants to read this anyway???) and diving in head first!!! Thus the title of my blog "This is the Day." It is one of my all time favorite songs and one that I learned at chuch camp many moons ago:
"This is the Day, This is the Day
That the Lord has Made. I will rejoice, and be Glad in it." This song has even more value to me now that I am a new mommy. I want to teach my daughter that every single day is a precious gift from God and that we should live every day with as much passion and joy as we can muster. Wish me luck......... Kristy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's me from Seeing Red! I just had to tell you what an absolutely ADORABLE picture this is! You are a beautiful mother daughter team! All the best with your new blog, I'm right there with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails