Friday, April 08, 2011

pin-spiration friday

Ok, so I've mentioned my love for pinterest before.....it is definitely my newest obsession, and every time I'm on there, I wish I could show someone all of the cools things I stumble across! So today, I thought I would give you a little peek at a few of my latest "pins."

From my "Summertime" pin board:


Patriotic dipped strawberries from Rachel Ray:
I am currently on the lookout for more beverage dispensers so I can achieve this set-up on our back porch:


And I simply MUST make this fizzy blood orangeade as soon as possible....YUM:



From my "Nest" pinboard:

Can you even believe this laundry room!!!


Or this one:


I'm dreaming of this dining room:


And this amazing master bathroom:


And just one more because I couldn't resist (from my "Inspiring Words" pinboard):


Hope you are as inspired as I am! Click on over here if you want to view the rest of my pins. If you decide to sign up for pinterest, let me know, so I can check out all of the things that are inspiring you. And I'll be sharing my favorite pins with you each Friday....so stay tuned :-)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails