Tuesday, November 02, 2010

October Highlights

November is here, and the weather in Texas is finally starting to feel a little Fall-like, but before we move into full-on Holiday mode, I wanted to take a little time to look back at some highlights from October.

Celebrating Kaleb's 6th birthday

A sleepover with the cousins at GaGa's house

Grant's pumpkin patch party at preschool

Sienna's pumpkin patch field trip

Fall Festival at church

Sienna's first soccer season completed

Our family's annual visit to the Patch




Pumpkin carving night at Papa and Tracy's

Trunk or Treat

Fall Festival #2 at Sienna's school

Scare on the Square

Trick or Treating

Whew.....I hope our November is as memorable as our October!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Kristy ~ LOVE your new blog header! I wish I knew more about blogger... I'm very 101.
Looks like y'all had a very active October too. Fall is so fun with the little ones!

Shayne and Leslee said...

Gosh, I just love your blog! It's inspiring and adorable (just like you!! ;)) My fav pic is the Halloween candy in the orange bag--such nice bokeh ;) Looks like you had a fab October!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails