Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 favorites (part 1)

I've been looking back through some of our photos from the past year, and thought I would share a few of my favorites:

Our trip to Seaside in May was a blast, and this photo melts my heart!!

Our annual photo shoot in the Texas bluebonnets...the flowers were a little scarce, but I still love this photo and the memory.

The Daddy-Daughter dance in February was one of the sweetest moments of our year. Johnny putting the corsage on Sienna......adorable!!

Grant's first birthday...I can't believe he will be 2 next month!!

And my other little sweetie turns 4 this month...last year was an Art Party, this year she told me she wanted the theme to be "Rainbows, Unicorns and Barbies"...Gee, is that all??? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails