Monday, April 06, 2009

monday

It is freezing cold outside again today, so I thought I would post a pretty flower photo to help me remember that warm days are on the horizon :)
We had a really great weekend despite the random weather changes:
Friday we had dinner with our neighbors and some old friends we just happened to run into at Primos......lots of fun catching up and laughing about old high school memories.

Saturday, Mom and I took Sienna to Canton for First Monday, and we had a great time looking for treasures (I bought a ton of tulle and plan on making more tutus to give as gifts).

Sunday we made it to church (although a little late) and then took the kids to lunch at Primos (twice in one weekend!!), then my sweet husband watched the little ones while I took the longest nap that I have taken in years.....so nice to just fall asleep and not worry about when you need to wake up!!

It was a great weekend and I am looking forward to a productive week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails