Sunday, August 19, 2007

happy birthday to me

Today I am 31 years young :) Johnny and I have had a wonderful weekend starting with a B-day party on Friday at work, complete with red velvet cake, and then dashing off to stay at the Ritz, yes the Ritz, in Dallas!! It really was over the top! We checked in to the hotel and then went to Neiman's for lunch and then Johnny bought me the most beautiful cross earrings that he picked out himself. We went back to the hotel for rest and relaxation and then had dinner at our favorite little Italian place in Dallas---Taverna (reminds me of our honeymoon). We slept in an unbelievable bed and then had brunch this morning with good friends. It was the first time I have spent the night away from Sienna and although we missed her, it was good for all of us :) Today we are just relaxing at home and waiting for the pizza to arrive. A perfect ending to a perfect birthday celebration!!
(pictures to follow)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday - late! That sounds so fun, I am jealous. Hope you had a good one and that you are feeling good!

chanel said...

happy belated birthday to you dear ... hope it was a super day for you! are you feeling well? luv chanel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails